Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Weather or not to go
Well I've finally gained some confidence in my bike. The first few runs, or shakedown runs as I'm told I should call them, did not go so well. Carb issues, starter issues, etc. I've tacked on a few miles now and am willing to point her towards the WI border this Saturday morning. Sandy claims to have found a chopper fest of sorts and while I know nothing about it, I trust his judgment completely on this sort of thing. I tested the bungy straps today on the way home from work and am convinced they will hold down a tarp, an extra t-shirt, and a leather coat. Anything more for a chopper fest seems pretentious. The only thing that troubles me now is this April weather we're having here in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment