Didnt like the look of the front fork brace so that got pulled. Finished the fab work on the battery box and installed the starter switch. been working a little on the seat cover. So here is where it sits right now.
Lookin' good man. Here's a link to a simple wiring diagram I use that bypasses the starter: http://www.hondachopper.com/garage/simplified_dyna_diagram/simplified_dyna_diagram.htm
And here's another simple diagram with a few more bells and whistles: http://www.hondachopper.com/garage/simple_wiring_diagram/simple_wiring_diagram.html
I would suggest getting a solid state reg/rec instead of the stock 2 pieces. You can use one from a DOHC CB750...or they are available aftermarket.
Lookin' good man.
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to a simple wiring diagram I use that bypasses the starter: http://www.hondachopper.com/garage/simplified_dyna_diagram/simplified_dyna_diagram.htm
And here's another simple diagram with a few more bells and whistles: http://www.hondachopper.com/garage/simple_wiring_diagram/simple_wiring_diagram.html
I would suggest getting a solid state reg/rec instead of the stock 2 pieces. You can use one from a DOHC CB750...or they are available aftermarket.
Got it all temp wiring, now after I get everything back from paint I will final wire and see if it actually works. Thanks again, I appreciate it.
ReplyDelete